Just like Adopt-a-Highway, except for your online course. The TechHub provides a means for instructors to update and simplify their courses in eLearn. It is our goal to simplify the instructional lives of our online faculty as well as ease of course navigation for students.
Our Adopt-a-Course program offers a course tune-up with these outcomes in mind:
- Update workflow methods
- Update courses in eLearn and make them easier to navigate and provide consistent look and feel
- Increase student satisfaction and foster improved learning
- Infuse instructional design techniques
Take this quick mental survey about your course(s):
- Do you see duplicate items in your course? (chain link icon)
- Do you have multiple pathways to your materials?
- Do you have HTML files?
- Do you have missing image links?
- Do you have web links that don’t work?
- Do your web links open in the content frame rather than in a new window?
- Do you have course menu links that are not in use?
- Do you have many technical issues with your course?
- Do you answer a lot of questions from students who are confused?
- Has it been over six months since you made revisions and updates to your course?
- Is your content delivered primarily through plain text?
- Did you inherit your course from another instructor?
- Was your course migrated from CE8?
- Are there changes and updates you would like to make to your course, but are unsure how?
- Are there are other technologies, or media you would like to incorporate into your course, but are unsure how to proceed?
If you answered yes to any ONE of these, we have an offer you can’t refuse. In consultation with you, we can streamline course navigation, maximize the edit-ability of course materials and create a uniform look and feel across course components.
We would love to offer you our assistance in this course enhancement process. Please let us know if the answer is…..YES, by filling out the following form: