Adobe Presenter is an add-on to Microsoft Office PowerPoint offering you tools to transform your slides into online presentations with rich media and interactivity.
To get started complete a faculty request form to download the software and create an account on the college Adobe Connect server for publishing presentations online.
- Record narrated lectures & tutorials
- Create course orientations & introductions
- Engage learners with media & interactivity
- Communicate complex concepts
- Author directly within Powerpoint
- Record your voice over your slides
- Add interactive exercises, quizzes and polls
- Record your computer screen
- Publish to college Adobe Connect web server
To use Adobe Presenter, you will need the following:
- Microsoft PowerPoint versions 2010 or Greater
- Account on college Adobe Connect server
- Windows based PC (not available on Mac)
Contact our Technical Support for assistance and answers to technical questions.
- Visit our Tech Hub Support Page