Adobe Presenter is an add-on to Microsoft Office PowerPoint offering you tools to transform your slides into online presentations with rich media and interactivity.
To get started complete a faculty request form to download the software and create an account on the college Adobe Connect server for publishing presentations online.
- Record narrated lectures & tutorials
- Create course orientations & introductions
- Engage learners with media & interactivity
- Communicate complex concepts
- Author directly within Powerpoint
- Record your voice over your slides
- Add interactive exercises, quizzes and polls
- Record your computer screen
- Publish to college Adobe Connect web server
Submit a request to download and install Adobe Presenter on your computer.
View the Getting Started Guide for setting up your computer and accessing the college Adobe Connect server.
To use Adobe Presenter, you will need the following:
- Microsoft PowerPoint versions 2010 or Greater
- Account on college Adobe Connect server
- Windows based PC (not available on Mac)
Below are links to Adobe Presenter support including tutorials and help manual.
Contact our Technical Support for assistance and answers to technical questions.
- Visit our Tech Hub Support Page