Adobe Presenter is a PowerPoint add-on for converting presentations to the web. You can record voice narration, insert audio, Flash animations and video to your PowerPoint presentations.
Why use Adobe Presenter?
- Create Course Orientations & Introductions
- Add lecture audio to your presentation
- Create Photo slideshow
- Engage learners with text, graphics, animations & audio
- Communicate complex concepts
- View PowerPoint presentations without MS Office software
- Web friendly Flash format
Install Adobe Presenter for Windows. Adobe Presenter is installed as a menu in Microsoft PowerPoint. It lets you create self-running rich media presentations and e-learning courses. To use Adobe Presenter, you will need the following:
- Microsoft PowerPoint versions 2003 or Greater
- Account on the Adobe Connect college media server (aka “Breeze”)
- Windows based PC (not available on Mac)
Faculty Request Form – Adobe Presenter
Use the form below to request the Adobe Presenter software and campus license for installation on your computer.
Getting Started Essentials
View the Getting Started Guide for setting up your computer to produce Adobe Presenter presentations using the Chemeketa Adobe Connect server.
Below are some support options to choose from including tutorials, help manuals, training opportunities and links to our self support knowledgebase.
Watch this Video Overview on Getting Started with Adobe Presenter.
Provides complete information, including procedures for designing and creating presentations.