Adobe Presenter is a PowerPoint add-on for converting presentations to the web. You can record voice narration, insert audio, Flash animations and video to your PowerPoint presentations.
Why use Adobe Presenter?
- Course Orientations & Introductions
- Add lecture audio to your presentation
- Create Photo slideshow
- Engage learners with text, graphics, animations & audio
- Communicate complex concepts
- View PowerPoint presentations without MS Office software
- Web friendly Flash format
Install Adobe Presenter for Windows. Adobe Presenter is installed as a menu in Microsoft PowerPoint. It lets you create self-running rich media presentations and e-learning courses. To use Adobe Presenter, you will need the following:
- Microsoft PowerPoint versions 2003 or Greater
- Account on the Adobe Connect college media server (aka “Breeze”)
- Windows based PC (not available on Mac)
Request Account & Software
Please complete the form below to request an account on the Adobe Connect college media server or to request the Adobe Presenter software and campus license for installation on your computer.
Below are some support options to choose from including tutorials, help manuals, training opportunities and links to our self support knowledgebase.
Watch this Tech Hub tutorial on Getting Started with Adobe Presenter.
Provides complete information, including procedures for designing and creating presentations, adding audio, creating quizzes, publishing, and working with presentations in an Acrobat Connect Professional meeting room.
Check the Tech Hub Workshops Schedule to see if there are any available trainings offered.
The Resource Center includes self-paced tutorials, best practices articles, and tips and tricks.
- Create engaging elearning content with Adobe Presenter 8
The latest release of Adobe Presenter offers some significant improvements and new features such as support for 64 bit versions of Microsoft PowerPoint and the companion product Adobe Presenter Video Creator.
- Breeze Server: Faculty Transfer Content Fall Term
This summer the college media server “Breeze” received a major software & hardware upgrade. Faculty will move their content from the old "Breeze" server to the new "Connect" server and update any referring links within their courses or webpages by Dec 8th.
- MS Office PowerPoint version The latest version of Adobe Presenter 7.0.7 supports MS Office 2010 (32 bit version). However, 64 bit versions of MS Office are not currently supported by Adobe. You can verify what version of MS Office PowerPoint you have installed by following these steps: