Modern web browser security features will block embedded INTELECOM video clips from displaying properly within our Blackboard system.
In June 2014 INTELECOM updated the video clip HTML embed codes to allow for the secure delivery of their media. From this point forward, any embed code links that faculty copy from the INTELECOM website will now work without having to disable new browser security features.
To manually update old HTML video embed code from INTELECOM, follow these steps:
- Login to eLearn and navigate to your course.
- With Edit Mode On locate the page or item within your course that includes the embedded INTELECOM video clip and select Edit from the action arrow next to the title.
Steps to Update HTML Code
- From the Content Editor Tool Bar, click on the HTML Edit button (expand the tool bar to view all three rows if necessary).
- Modify the HTML video embed code by changing the following:
- Old embed source code:http://searchcenter.intelecomonline.net:80/
- New embed source code: //searchcenter.intelecomonline.net/
For more information see INTELECOM Video.