The term is in full swing. The usual questions have been answered and your students have settled into their class routines. During the first few weeks of a new term, faculty are often able to see ways they might further improve their courses for the next term, but finding time can be difficult. Now in just two hours each Friday during February and March, you can learn how to make your courses even better! QM LIVE!’s Friday “Jam” sessions are” jam-packed” with tools and strategies you can apply to your courses right away.
These are not traditional “sit back and listen” webinars! In each “Jam” session you will work collaboratively, often in breakout rooms, to create tools you can apply to your courses immediately.
Each session is individually beneficial, but packaged together they can have a more powerful impact for your students. Register for one session at $75 per person ($125 for non-subscribers) or all 8 sessions for $450 per person ($850 for non-subscribers), a savings of $150! To take advantage of the discounted rate for all 8, you must register by February 6. Register for all 8 sessions.
View descriptions and register for individual sessions at the following links:
- Day 1, February 7 Introductions and Overviews: Helping Students Get Started
- Day 2, February 14 Setting Expectations & Learner Support: Helping Students Be Successful
- Day 3, February 21 Accessibility & Universal Design for Learning: Meeting Student Needs
- Day 4, February 28 Accessible Course Design & Assistive Technology: Design for All Students
- Day 5, March 7 Connecting Objectives and Assessments: Proper Alignment
- Day 6, March 14 Assessment Criteria: Clear Instructions
- Day 8, March 28 Engaging Learning Activities: Increasing Student Interactions
Sessions are held at the same time every week:
- 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. PST