Having a footer at the bottom of your main course home page that contains links to support resources is a commonly-used method to connect students with the help they need. Here is an easy way to add this item to your eLearn course:
- Go into your course and choose where you would like to add the footer.
- Under Build Content, choose Create Item
- Name it ‘footer’ and give the color a value of ffffff and Apply
- In the text area, choose the HTML button.
- Paste in the following code:
- Update and Submit