The following message applies to faculty who may be using the Ambrose Video or INTELECOM Resources content within their courses.
Reminder: access to the Ambrose Video Content Library will expire at the end of this month, September 2012. Funding for this resource has not been renewed.
Below is a list of titles from Ambrose that will expire:
- 16th and 17th Century Turning Points In U.S. History
- 18th Century Turning Points in U.S. History
- 19th Century Turning Points in U.S. History
- 2008 – Obama Wins the Presidency
- 20th Century Turning Points in U.S. History
- A History of American Indian Achievement
- A History of Black Achievement in America
- A History of Chinese American Achievement
- A History of Hispanic Achievement in America
- A History of Women’s Achievement in America
- America: Discovery to Revolution
- Ancient History
- Connections 1
- History’s Ancient Legacies
- History’s Ancient Legacies 2
- History’s Ancient Legacies 3
- History’s Turning Points I
- History’s Turning Points II
If you have been using this video content, please make changes or alterations to your courses to accommodate the expiration of this content. If you utilized any of these titles during past terms, please contact Sage Freeman to discuss potential alternatives.