You are invited to join us for an online presentation (via Elluminate) about the upcoming upgrade of our e-Learn system.
When: Wednesday, May 11
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm via Ellluminate (this session will also be recorded for viewing later as well)
Click on the link below to attend this demo online via Elluminate during its scheduled time.
- Headset or speakers are needed for listening to the presentation.
- Questions can be posed via chat feature so a microphone is not needed.
- The Elluminate session will be open at 4:45 pm for early entry.
See a demonstration of new features and functionality with Blackboard 9.1
- View the new user interface and tools to increase instructor efficiency and student engagement
Find out about expanded use outside of the course environment
- Ability to centrally manage content along with potential to share content across departments, courses, and sections
- Synchronous and asynchronous collaboration outside of the (virtual) classroom
Q & A with Blackboard representatives
- Bring your questions about the new version
Ben Choi, Strategic Account Executive, and Liam Ferris, Solution Engineer, Blackboard Learn