Brought to you by Blackboard Collaborate and the
Oregon Community College Distance Learning Association.
Presented by Blackboard
Rod Kennedy, Blackboard Collaborate Customer Success Manager, will be facilitating the fall schedule of Blackboard Collaborate webinars.
There will be no cost for staff and faculty to attend these webinars. Space is limited.
Blackboard Collaborate – Intro/Overview
(Introduction/Overview to Blackboard Collaborate Web Conferencing)
- October 6th, 12:00 – 12:30 p.m.
Top 10 Uses of Collaborate
- October 12th, 12:30 – 1:00 p.m.
- October 13th, 12:00 – 12:30 p.m.
(Emoticons, Polling, Breakout Groups)
- November 9th, 12:30 – 1:00 p.m.
- November 10th, 12:00 – 12:30 p.m.
(For Tutoring and Office Hours)
- November 16th, 12:30 – 1:00 p.m.
- November 17th, 12:00 – 12:30 p.m.
Expert on the Basics
(Application Sharing, Chat, Whiteboard)
- December 14th, 12:30 – 1:00 p.m.
*Recording links for these sessions will be posted on OCCDLA.net
Getting Started Resources
Visit the Tech Hub website for Getting Started resources with Blackboard Collaborate for Chemeketa Faculty and Staff.
For questions about the Blackboard Collaborate Webinar Series, please contact Kimberlie.Veysey@umpqua.edu.