This year’s theme is Helping Learners Be Successful.
Monday, November 10 at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. ET.
- Free, searchable database
- Make recommendations to others
- Learn to search the Marketplace and add product and service providers
NDLW will also feature three low-cost one-hour web conferencing workshopsNovember 11-14 with takeaways you’ll use immediately. Each workshop is just $25for subscribers and $40 for non-subscribers. Sessions are at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. ET.
Tuesday, November 11: Communicating New Policies for Online Learners
- Create netiquette and attendance policies
Wednesday, November 12: Helping Learners Track Their Progress
- Explain the importance of providing learners with multiple methods to track their learning
- Discuss methods used to enable students to track their learning
- Locate tools to provide students methods to track their learning in your online or blended courses
- Create a self-check quiz
Thursday, November 13: Creating Captioned Videos
- Explore how to use YouTube and Amara to add closed captioning to videos and animations
Help learners be successful with takeaways from all three web conferencing workshops! Register today.