You are invited to join us for a presentation about possibilities for the Future Strategy for Elearning
Join us for a presentation to hear about the potential for extending our teaching and learning platform beyond the classroom. Representatives from Blackboard are sharing the latest in their roadmap for the 21st Century. The intent of this session is to introduce you to the potential for future enhancements to our learning systems and support services that take us far beyond the LMS. This presentation is in addition to demonstrations for faculty May 3rd and 4th. See the link at the end of the message for those details.
When: Tuesday, May 3, 2011, 2-5 PM, Bldg 9 Room 115
Presenters: Ben Choi, Strategic Account Executive, & Liam Ferris, Solution Engineer, Blackboard Learn
Please share this with any faculty or staff member you think would be interested in this session about strategic possibilities.
- Promote online collaboration for campus groups, faculty, students, or staff communities beyond the classroom
- Develop unique brands or identities within the environment
- Increase effectiveness of communications across the College
- Hear about what’s available in the mobile arena with regard to their Mobile Learn and Mobile Central solutions
Efforts in Learning Analytics
- Implications for using data to improve outcomes
- Potential to store content across the organization
- Ability to share content across departments, courses, and sections
- Ability to centrally manage content
- Overview of new features and functionality with version 9.1
We are also holding several shorter demonstrations aimed at faculty using eLearn, that focus specifically on the 9.1 learning management system.