It’s summer! You should be lying on the beach, napping under your favorite tree, sailing across the lake…but, you also know that summer may be your only chance to participate in some much-needed professional development.
Great news! Register for QM LIVE! Summer Camp and do both!
QM LIVE! Summer Camp is 1-3 p.m. EDT July 22-26. In just two hours per day you can participate in 5 highly interactive sessions that provide strategies you can apply right away to your fall term classes. Even better news? You can participate from any location where you can access the Internet with your laptop – from your back porch, the veranda at the resort, maybe even by the pool! QM LIVE! Summer Camp takes only two hours per day, giving you plenty of time to enjoy the fun and sun and lazy days of summer.
Register for QM LIVE! Summer Camp: five days of QM Rubric standards-based workshops from July 22-26. These two-hour, highly interactive workshops are small (no more than 20 participants) and offer takeaways you can use right away or when you return to class in the fall. Here’s the camp schedule:
- Day 1, July 22 “Connecting Objectives and Assessments: Proper Alignment”
- Day 2, July 23 “Assessment Criteria: Clear Instructions”
- Day 3, July 24 “Engaging Learning Activities: Increasing Student Interactions”
- Day 4, July 25 “Consider Your Instructional Materials: Do I Really Have To Buy The Textbook?”
- Day 5, July 26 “Introductions and Overviews: Helping Students Get Started”
Subscribers can attend Camp for just $300, a $75 savings! Non-subscribers are $500. Pre-pay or receive an invoice when Camp closes. Your choice!
QM LIVE! Summer Camp sessions are scheduled in your time zone:
- 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. EDT
- 12:00 noon to 2:00 p.m. CDT
- 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. MDT
- 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon PDT