Quality Matters seeks Peer Reviewers to become Publisher Reviewers. A self-paced, accelerated reviewer course has been designed for existing Higher Education QM Peer Reviewers to move into this additional reviewing role.
Eligibility requirements to become a QM Higher Education Publisher Reviewer:
- Must be a current Higher Education QM Peer Reviewer.
- Successful completion of Publisher Accelerated Reviewer Course for QM HE Peer Reviewers.
- Current for-credit online or blended teaching experience (within the last 18 months).
- Complete a Publisher Reviewer Application/Memo of Understanding. Submit to QM.
QM will be contacting all current Master Reviewers and Peer Reviewers to advise them of this opportunity to become a Higher Education Publisher Reviewer. As the IR, you may be contacted by reviewers asking if your institution will pay for the Publisher Accelerated Reviewer Course for QM HE Peer Reviewers. The fee for the Publisher Accelerated Reviewer Course for QM HE Peer Reviewers is $50.00. More information can be found at https://www.qualitymatters.
Interested reviewers should follow these instructions to register:
- Log in to MyQM here https://www.qmprogram.org/
- Select the Higher Education tab
- Choose the Workshop: Register menu
- Select the “QM Training” link
- The session is located on the calendar on July 15, 2013. The self-paced workshop will appear in your Activity Report with this date regardless of registration date.
- 24 hours after successfully completing the Final Quiz, you may complete the Publisher Reviewer application. (Step-by-step instructions are made available upon successful completion of the Final Quiz.)