Tech Hub – Faculty Resource Center
Need help with your online course? Have questions about technology in your class? Contact a Tech Hub Faculty member for questions and support . Schedule an appointment or just drop by during business hours.
The Chemeketa Tech Hub provides faculty support for instructional technologies, online learning, online course development, instructional media and more.
- Phone: 503.399.7873
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Building 9, Room 106
The Tech Hub is located within the eLearning and Academic Technology department on the Salem campus.
- Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
- Closed Fridays during college summer hours (July, Aug).
- Phone: 503.399.7399 Option 1
- Live Chat: Chat with a support representative live over the web.
About After Hours Support
Support during evening and weekends as well as Live Chat support is provided by Blackboard Student Services.
IT Help Desk
For questions related to myChemeketa, Banner, Employee Dashboard, Gmail and other information technology please contact the IT Help Desk at 503.399.7899.