Gathering student feedback in your online course(s) is an excellent way to get input about instructional practices and technology integration in your classes. Provide a link to a web form for students to submit feedback for online classes. Create the link using our online tool, then add it to your eLearn course. You will be able to look at their anonymous submissions after grades are due. Follow these instructions to add the optional student feedback form to your online course:
Click here to view a sample student feedback form.
Creating a Link For The Student Feedback Form:
- Go to the Create Feedback Form page at: http://learning.chemeketa.edu/util/dsp_create_eval_link.cfm
- Choose your course number and name from the drop-down menu, then click submit.
- Copy the URL of the feedback form for your class.
- Log into eLearn and go to your course.
- Add the feedback form URL as a web link to the course.
- Once you’ve created a Web Link you can test it.
- Clicking on the link should display the feedback form within eLearn
- Look to see if your course and your name are selected. If they aren’t, contact technical support for assistance.
- The link will be preserved when you roll your course to a new term, so it only needs to be done once. Make sure you set the link to be “Hidden” until you want your students to use it. Be sure to alert them that it’s available via an Announcement, Discussion or Mail posting.
If things don’t seem to work, contact Technical support at 503-399-7399 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback from a previous term:
Click the link below to access anonymous submissions to feedback forms from previous terms. Survey results are usually available the day after grades are due.