Have an impact! Submit your presentation proposal for the Quality Matters Works in the Great Pacific Northwest Conference and help guide the future of learning and improve course quality.
Your conference presentation can offer educators and administrators in your region valuable insight into how you’ve been implementing QM, the successes and challenges you’ve encountered and how you’ve integrated QM into your institution’s processes.
We’re accepting proposals for the Northwest Regional Conference, “Designing for Impact”, now through January 12. The Conference is April 9–10 at the Doubletree Seattle Airport. Your presentation can help guide the future of education. Besides having the chance to influence the QM Community, the benefits of presenting at the conference include:
- Receive lowest available pricing
- Gain visibility for your work, ideas and/or methods that incorporate QM Standards
- Gain credibility for grant-funding
Submit your proposal before the January 12 deadline.
How do you submit your proposal? It’s simple:
- QM Implementation Models
- Designing for All Learners
- Strategies and Applications for Meeting QM Standards at the Course Level
- QM-Focused Research
- QM Beyond the Online Classroom
QM Works in the Great Pacific Northwest 2015!
April 9-10, Seattle, WA – Call for proposals now open